Sirena Blue | Punta Cana | Dominican Republic
1,000 Sqft - Punta Cana
Serena 1, Puntacana Resort & Club, Punta Cana, 23000
Latitude: 18.525013, Longitude: – 68.364233
It’s being said that a villa has to be a loyal reflection of one’s self-personality. In this case, we are in front of an adventurous couple, sea and navigation lovers, seeking to create an own enclave on our island, specifically in Punta Cana. The owners knew right from the start when hiring architect Antonio Imbert and interior designer Patricia Reid that they wanted to build a space reflecting all their travels and memoirs, where they can breathe all their memories brought from all corners of the world.
The task was not easy, yet fun. “With this background as inspiration I was able to unleash my imagination, but at the same time keeping a coherent design, which had to unify and captivate elegantly the villa’s spirit. I wanted to reflect joy since this is a vacation home and fantasy”, tells Patricia Reid. She achieved it! This residence smells like adventures, unforgettable memories, travel experiences, color, and joy. The spectacular interior patio grasps tropical nature, with its palm trees and leafy vegetation. The interior designer states that she wanted to reflect joy. Its open spaces let the tropical green exuberant enter, which tones are repeated in the interiors through finished colors along with wall techniques, cushions, and embroideries.
What catches attention most is that each room in this house has a unique and distinctive decoration based on a different topic. The only asset that reigns here is the love and care with which every single detail was chosen. Each of them is dedicated to a certain passion of the owners. For example, in the middle of the master bedroom, there is a giant fishbowl with corals and saltwater fishes to reflect that the owners love sea life.
Another bedroom is dedicated to the couple’s trips to Asia, which they remember with love and enthusiasm. “In front of a wall with an unusual black technique and the others with a red vibrant, the modern beds with straight lines and lacquered in red surprises us with their dramatism, highlighted by the original colorful masks, part the owner’s collection. An ancient door unfolds like art, the mirror frame of thick bamboo and the Teka banquettes remind us of materials from other latitudes, but as tropical as ours”, tells Patricia Reid.
We can’t ignore the African Suite and the Dominican Suite, where each piece was chosen meticulously. In the Dominican Suite, the owners wanted to bestow it with the beautiful local craftworks, decorate it with chairs painted by hand, Caribbean collectible paintings were carefully chosen such as La Virgen de la Altagracia, patroness of the neighboring Higuey. Without a doubt, this bedroom has the typical “criollo” style.
With this project, the interior designer let her imagination fly free and the result is this unique villa. She was capable to include all details and collectible pieces provided by the owners in perfect communion. She also wanted to bring to life the villa and give it a meaning, a purpose where guests will find the joy of an amazing space.
- Aquarium Master Suite: King – This bedroom has an Armored Safety room, and also counts with an isolated emergency backup generator in case of energy loss.
- Colonial Bedroom: King
- Asia Bedroom: 2 Full Beds
- Africa Bedroom: 2 Full Beds
- Dominican Bedroom: King
- Staff Bedroom – 1 Sofa Bed – for driver/babysitter or personal guest staff with bathroom with shower, but no Air Conditioning
TVs in guest bedrooms 2-5 have access to a movie library of over 200 movies, they do not have cable TV.
Master Bedroom and TV Room have access to IP-TV and a library of over 200 movies. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with open-air exterior roofed showers overlooking the gardens. All bedrooms have safety deposit boxes.
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive gated community of Punta Cana Resort & Club, a 26-square mile paradise that is blessed with a temperate year-round climate, light rainfall, and soft breezes. Its colorful coral reefs, calm crystalline waters, and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The Resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort, and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities and activities.
- 2 Maids Service
- English Speaking Butler Service
- Bathroom Amenities
- Transfer From Punta Cana Airport or Private Corales Terminal
- Welcome Basket upon arrival
- Private Check-in at property
- Concierge Service
- Kite surfing
- Scuba diving
- Deep-sea fishing
- Horseback riding
- Fitness center
- Six Senses Spa
- Grocery List
- Massages, Manicure & Pedicure, and Salon services can all be coordinated in the villa
- Air Conditioned TV Room.
- The open layout living areas comprise of sofa area and pool table, as well as Al Fresco ocean view dining room for 14, and beautiful view to the incredible lighted aquarium.
- The 15 cubic meter Aquarium is an incredible sanctuary with over 40 fish species from Indonesia and the Caribbean featuring amazing real corals, you never get tired of staring it!
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Infinity pool overlooking lush garden area and ocean view, with integrated pool bar and in water seating area. (Non heated).
- Pool Massage Jets and fountain
- The beautiful garden also features a sand Boccia court to play with your family.
- There is also a Lobster aquarium which is located in an employee area for our guests who want fresh lobster (we would purchase them alive from fisherman and store them in the houses lobster aquarium) and keep them alive until they need to be prepared.
- SONOS multi-zone sound system available in Living Room/Dining room, pool, jacuzzi, garden area and beach.
- Wifi Connection 40mbps download/ 5mbps upload speed
Please contact us for availability and pricing details
Luxury Vacation Rentals
Luxury Vacation Rentals
“Never leave home sweet home”
The luxury vacation rental homes in the Lauren Berger Collection provide the finest amenities you could desire for any getaway, corporate retreat, special event, or relocation. Find out more about our lavish properties around the globe.
Estates & Mansions for Rent
The properties in the prestigious Lauren Berger Collection include mansions for rent and estates for rent that make for an excellent venue, retreat, or expansive space for a short-term or long-term relocation.
Charming Villas for Rent
Our collection also includes a variety of luxury villa rentals and apartment rentals in prestigious locations. Enjoy staying in a lavish space overlooking Central Park, sitting on the waterfront of Italy’s shores, or residing on a private beach in the Caribbean.
Luxury Beach Rentals & Ski Rentals
Whether you are searching for a getaway on some of the finest beaches in the world or a ski trip in charming mountain towns, Lauren Berger has a property for you. Browse luxury beach rentals, mountain chateau rentals, and more in our collection.