Beautiful Apartment In Villefranche-sur-Mer | French Riviera | France
Very large (2400sq ft/230m2) three bedroomed apartment overlooking Villefranche port. This apartment has been renovated with no expense spared, and is possibly the finest apartment available to rent in Villefranche. The location is unbeatable, with two balconies overlooking the port.
Possibly the best apartment in Villefranche. The 3 bedroom apartment is very large and has is a U shaped layout. Built in 1820 (and traversing Rue Obscure, dating from the 13th century) the entrance has bedroom 1 to the left (2 single beds), then a fully fitted Kitchenwith a basement off, housing the air-conditioning, ironing, washer and dryer. Beyond the lower hall is the main room. Bedroom 2 and 3 each have huge sleigh beds with en-suite bathrooms. The main bedroom has 2 windows overlooking the port.
Everything in the apartment is new, with a very high standard of furniture, bedding, curtains, fabrics, flooring etc. The 3 bathrooms are clad in Pink Portuguese Marble and the main bathroom has a high back bath at the window overlooking the port! All bathrooms have walk-in showers.Floors are Oak and the furniture is French Provencale style.
- Bedrooms: 2 en-suite double rooms (one with balcony) * 1 twin room (2 single beds)
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, all tastefully clad in pink Portuguese marble:
- Bathroom 1 – Overlooks port, WC, bath (standalone, overlooking port!), shower, bidet
- Bathroom 2 – WC, shower enclosure, bidet
- Bathroom 3 – WC, shower enclosure, bidet
- maid service
- linen & towels provided
- central heating
- washing machine
- living room Sofabed
- living area seating for 8 people
- dining room Seating for 6
- satellite TV
Please contact us for availability and pricing details