Hound Lodge | Chichester | England | United Kingdom
At Hound Lodge, in the midst of Goodwood’s spectacular 12,000-acre estate, life flows at a different pace. This magnificent 10-bedroom country retreat is yours to experience in its entirety, offering a rare opportunity to spend time away from it all and escape the hectic pace of modern life.
- Motor Circuit
- Walking at goodwood
Goodwood is England’s greatest sporting estate. Seat of the Dukes of Richmond for over three centuries, the family has always welcomed their friends and guests to share in their love of sport and enjoy the hospitality that comes with it. Goodwood hosts three of the largest events in the social and sporting calendar: the Festival of Speed presented by Mastercard, the Qatar Goodwood Festival and Goodwood Revival. There is simply no finer place in the country to enjoy motorsport and horseracing. In addition to the thrills of the track, guests can also experience two championship golf courses, the very best shooting, cricket matches on one of England’s oldest grounds and the chance to arrive by air into Goodwood’s Aerodrome.
The 12,000 acre Goodwood estate includes;
- Goodwood Motor Circuit: The only classic race track in the world to remain entirely in its original form
- Goodwood Racecourse: Framed by views of the Sussex Downs to the north and the Chichester Plains and the Isle of Wight to the south, the Racecourse has a reputation as one of the most beautiful in the world
- Goodwood Aerodrome: Formerly known as RAF Westhampnett, the airfield has been located here since the Second World War, when it served as a satellite airfield to nearby RAF Tangmere. Its West Sussex location makes it the south coast’s focal point for flying excellence and gives pilots and their passengers a bird’s-eye view over the Solent and the Isle of Wight.
- Goodwood Golf: With two distinctive 18-hole courses, Golf At Goodwood allows you to choose the level you want to play at. You can choose the challenge of the Downs Course or the more gentle option of the Park
- Exquisite dining: Goodwood’s approach to food is a reflection of our passion for perfection; with our own organic Home Farm providing award-winning Estate-reared and rare breed meat, milk, cheeses, ales and lagers and the 12,000 acre Estate an inspiration for foraging wild produce. The surrounding small local producers complete this incredible range of raw ingredients.
- Walking in the South Downs National Park
Please contact us for availability and pricing details
Luxury Vacation Rentals
Luxury Vacation Rentals
“Never leave home sweet home”
The luxury vacation rental homes in the Lauren Berger Collection provide the finest amenities you could desire for any getaway, corporate retreat, special event, or relocation. Find out more about our lavish properties around the globe.
Estates & Mansions for Rent
The properties in the prestigious Lauren Berger Collection include mansions for rent and estates for rent that make for an excellent venue, retreat, or expansive space for a short-term or long-term relocation.
Charming Villas for Rent
Our collection also includes a variety of luxury villa rentals and apartment rentals in prestigious locations. Enjoy staying in a lavish space overlooking Central Park, sitting on the waterfront of Italy’s shores, or residing on a private beach in the Caribbean.
Luxury Beach Rentals & Ski Rentals
Whether you are searching for a getaway on some of the finest beaches in the world or a ski trip in charming mountain towns, Lauren Berger has a property for you. Browse luxury beach rentals, mountain chateau rentals, and more in our collection.