COMO Laucala Island Resort | Laucala Island | Fiji
Our private island resort aims to be a getaway suffused with the ultimate luxury: the peace that comes from time and space. An assigned ‘Tau’ – Fijian for a friend – comes with every Residence to assist your stay. We can arrange day trips on an Olympic boat; private dinners; organise a tour of prime dive sites and more. We can create itineraries tailored to you and those you love, for an escape you’ll want to relive again and again.
Our Residences are private homes inflected with a dream: suspended over lagoons, on hilltops, amidst rainforest and beside the rolling waves. Each Residence has its own elegant lounge, private pool, spacious sundecks and outdoor baths. You will also receive the services of a Tau – Fijian for ‘friend’ – who can assist you with anything you need during your stay, whether that’s making arrangements for activities or bringing plates of island cuisine to your doorstep.
Plantation Residences – Plantation Residences are located on their own stretches of white-sand beach, with spacious, open-plan living areas and spectacular sea views.
- 6 One-bedroom Plantation Residences (From 2,000sqm / Up to 2 guests)
- 4 Two-bedroom Plantation Residences (From 3,000sqm / Up to 4 guests)
- 1 Three-bedroom Plantation Residence (8,000sqm / Up to 6 guests)
Seagrass Residences – Seagrass Residences are nestled in lush vegetation, with wood and rock finishes that connect the interior spaces to the bay coastline they overlook.
- 4 One-bedroom Seagrass Residences (From 2,000sqm / Up to 2 guests)
- 2 Two-bedroom Seagrass Residences (From 3,000sqm / Up to 4 guests)
- 1 Three-bedroom Seagrass Residence (8,000sqm / Up to 6 guests)
Plateau Residences – Plateau Residences sit on a hilltop ridge, the tropical architecture blurring the boundary between the homes and the tropical greenery.
- 3 One-bedroom Plateau Residences (From 1,500sqm / Up to 2 guests)
- 1 Two-bedroom Plateau Residence (2,000sqm / Up to 4 guests)
Was Residences – This overwater, split-level two-bedroom villa floats above an emerald lagoon with unobstructed ocean views and a private pool carved into the rock.
- 1 Two-bedroom Wai Residence (2,000sqm / Up to 4 guests)
Urdu Residences – This Peninsula Residence is surrounded by green hills and turquoise ocean on its rocky perch – with access to a private beach set within a cove.
- 1 Peninsula Residence (800sqm / Up to 2 guests)
The Delana Residence – Our Delana Residence sits high on the island with endless ocean views, a landscaped garden and two connected villas, a dining room, library and lap pool — the jewel of the resort’s accommodation.
- 1 Hilltop Residence (11,000sqm / Up to 6 guests)
DINING AND CUISINE
COMO Laucala Island menus aren’t just bursting with flavour, but they are centred around health, wellbeing and sustainability. Our home-grown produce goes into all our restaurant and bar menus, from farm to table. Dining includes COMO Shambhala options, which are nutritionally optimised dishes of the purest raw and cooked ingredients. Every stay includes all dining and beverages (aside from special vintages in the resort’s first-class wine cellar).
Plantation House – A restaurant located in a classic plantation home offering fine dining and speciality wines, including older vintages and ‘New World’ options.
Seagrass Lounge and Restaurant – A treetop dining area with Pan-Asian culinary influences, panoramic views and a lively atmosphere.
Pool Bar – A relaxed poolside hang-out that serves tropical drinks and light bites.
Beach Bar – A spot on the shore to enjoy fragrant barbecues of freshly caught fish.
Rock Lounge – A laid-back bar overlooking Seagrass Bay with spectacular sunset views and exceptional cocktails.
In-Residence Dining – We can bring all manner of light bites, tasty dishes and desserts from our menus to your Residence from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm.
WELLNESS BY COMO SHAMBHALA
Our island wellness centre – COMO Shambhala Retreat – is a celebration of the many fresh, nourishing resources that can be found in Fiji. Outfitted with the same natural materials that embellish the rest of the resort and are surrounded by lily pads floating in still ponds, the spa is an enchanting experience of deep relaxation and quietude. Enjoy immersing yourself in facial and body treatments, making use of COMO Shambhala’s four couples’ treatment villas, a hot stone relaxation room, an outdoor bathtub, and a beauty salon. In the garden, guests can peruse tropical flowers, herbs, spices and fruit to create their own soaps and lotions in the resort distillery.
- Four couples’ treatment villas, each with – A private treatment room – Hot stone relaxation room – Outdoor bathtub – Private changing room
- Two wet treatment rooms with Vichy showers and steam facilities
- Beauty salon, including manicure and pedicure rooms
COMO Laucala Island offers a range of extraordinary activities that you can rarely find in a single island location, including an 18-hole golf course flanked by sea and mountains, world-class sailing, game fishing, horseback riding and surf.
- A David McLay Kidd-designed 18-hole championship course
- Diving and snorkelling through thriving inner reef marine life
- Game fishing from the resort’s yacht
- Horseback riding along the beach, through plantations and coconut groves
- Catamaran and charter sailing: – Hobie cat – Laser – Amanda – A Dragon class sailing boat that qualified in the 1948 Olympics – Rere Ahi – An elegant teak-finished boat from 1970; its name means ‘Flying Fire’ in Maori – Riviera – A Riviera 41 Flybridge yacht with two cabins, designed by naval architect Frank Mulder
- Watersports: kite-surfing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, underwater scootering, kayaking, paddleboarding, surfing and more
- Mountain biking
- Nature walks and scenic hikes
COMO Laucala Island, Fiji, is a 12 square kilometre private island in a remote corner of Melanesia, accessed by a 50-minute private air charter from the country’s Nadi International Airport. This is a resort where space is luxurious: 25 Residences spread out on private beaches, above lagoons, atop hills and amidst the jungle. Each tropical home is designed in harmony with Fiji’s extraordinary natural heritage, with menus thoughtfully conceived around the bounty of field and ocean. Every imaginable activity is part of the Laucala experience, including golf, scuba diving, sailing and surf.
- Five restaurants and bars
- An 18-hole David McLay Kidd-designed golf course
- COMO Shambhala Retreat spa facilities
- A lap and lagoon swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Two tennis courts
- Dive and marine activities center
- Kid’s club
- Leisure Centre with library facilities
- Land and water sports activity equipment rental
- A fleet of 13 marine vessels
- Nadi Airport private lounge
- 24/7 Category 4 certified private airport
- 24/7 medical access (clinic and doctor)
- Chapel access
- Resort shop
- In-Residence Dining between 6.00 am and 10.00pm
- Laundry pressing and housekeeping services
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi access
- Babysitting services
Please contact us for availability and pricing details